Monday, January 23, 2012

Tuesday 01-24-2012 - Schedule Information

Bio I
 - Finish up powerpoint notes if needed
 - complete remaining worksheets from packets

- there is a multiple choice question section which may be hard to read for some students.
- I provided the file in the Bio I folder - if is in powerpoint and the file name ends in questions
- if students have finished all the work they can get some white boards and markers from the lab.
    - have them make boards for each of the 4 macromolecules with information to study for the exam

- if the students are have completed all work, but would rather sit around and do nothing, please inform me so that I can address any issues when I return tomorrow.

On Wednesday when I am in class, I will be reviewing for the exam on Thursday.
***IMPORTANT*** - ALL WORK MUST BE COMPLETED BY WEDNESDAY.
JUST BECAUSE YOU DID NOT COMPLETE THE WORK IN CLASS DOES NOT ALLOW YOU TO HAVE UNFINISHED WORK.  WHAT EVER IS NOT FINISHED BY THE END OF TODAY IS HOMEWORK.

See you Wednesday